The other games today 2017/18

Greg

True enough. Their home crowds do fluctuate wildly between Championship and Prem, and even between big games and small games in the Champ.

But I'd say the large number of fairweather fans does a disservice to their fairly loyal core, who have some of the best away figures.

Guess I'm the only one that doesn't actually mind Boro  [emoji38] probably as I wasn't born in the NE and I loved Juninho and Ravanelli as a youth

If you think Makems are bad and have a chip on their shoulder, Boro fans are Neanderthals, special the lot of them. The women are preggers by 15

Cannot stand Boro. I remember the "trophy virgins" and "Newcastle fans at home watching the Bill" shit and Bernie Slaven's commentary when we used to play them in the league years ago. Dreadful cunts.

Guess I'm the only one that doesn't actually mind Boro  [emoji38] probably as I wasn't born in the NE and I loved Juninho and Ravanelli as a youth

Juninho was a fine player and person, Ravanelli was just a fucking cheat.

Guest neesy111

Got to remember boro is one of the worst place economically in the country since 2008, so many jobs have been lost there it's ridiculous.

If you think Makems are bad and have a chip on their shoulder, Boro fans are Neanderthals, special the lot of them. The women are preggers by 15

There's just as many knackers in our support as in either of the mackems or boro. Just look at that wanker organising the plane as one example.

As for bringing up teenage pregnancy, that's just embarrassing. Boro is one of the most economically and thus socially deprived areas in the country, largely through no fault of the people who live there. Any grown up mocking that fact needs to have a look at themselves.

Guest neesy111

There's just as many knackers in our support as in either of the mackems or boro. Just look at that wanker organising the plane as one example.

As for bringing up teenage pregnancy, that's just embarrassing. Boro is one of the most economically and thus socially deprived areas in the country, largely through no fault of the people who live there. Any grown up mocking that fact needs to have a look at themselves.

:thup:

Got to remember boro is one of the worst place economically in the country since 2008, so many jobs have been lost there it's ridiculous.

I just remember the fuckers chasing me and my dad when I was 13 with knives and shit. Was the league cup game in 92/93 I think. Been a fair few times since and they just seem a special bunch, also worked down that way a lot about 10 years ago and it's just rank

I'm not from the NE but the areas decline economically is a bad thing for all the football clubs.

I read somewhere Arsenal make more in 1 match from ticket sales than Sunderland do for 19 league games. It's not just that Sunderland are shit - the people just can't afford it. Think it might be much day revenue actually. 

Newcastle is in a better position but it's not great. 

Seems like these two CL games are a mere formality. Juve and Real cruising through.

Will watch them simply because they are on, but they aren't exciting me as much as the first legs.

Aye, shame really. Cba to watch either game.