The other games today 2017/18

Greg

It was awful. My mates 18th birthday too.

I thought that we were going to get a get out of jail card when Swindon were relegated, I was sure they would give it to the team that finished 3rd rather than the play off losers.

Glad the northern club is gonna progress.  Don't want another London based team in the Prem.

:lol:

Absolutely fuck knows why, I had it in my head that it was Wednesday playing v Fulham :lol:

Guest neesy111

Reading. :anguish:

Nothing club, nothing place.  Just exists for technology/consulting companies to exist just outside of London + Waitrose.

Glad the northern club is gonna progress.  Don't want another London based team in the Prem.

What the fuck do you want from a play off semi-final consisting of 2 London clubs?

Absolutely f*** knows why, I had it in my head that it was Wednesday playing v Fulham :lol:

Reading are South of Fulham, only just.  I know it's South West.

Nothing club, nothing place.  Just exists for technology/consulting companies to exist just outside of London + Waitrose.

We're horrendous against Fulham man, this is good news.

Guest neesy111

We're horrendous against Fulham man, this is good news.

I don't care, Fulham are more likeable club and a million times better away trip.