The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Worst penalty ever by Harry Arter

Tinfoil hat and all here... so obvious that penalty spot had been tampered with :lol:  The ball moved a foot in the air when Arter planted his standing foot down :lol:  No wonder he missed.

Anyone in the lower half of the pl could get relegated with a bad run of form.

I imagine Palace, Swansea & Hull could get another 10 points this season. 37 might not be enough to stay up this season.

It seems a though people are saying something similar every season, but in reality I believe it is unlikely that all three of those sides keep that sort of form for the rest of the season, and the two sides from the North East are already gone, imo. I think every side above Burnley would be essentially safe with one win.

Ndidi's goal for Leicester tonight was brilliant. He has taken to the league faster than I would have predicted and looks a top class player already. Greater challenges lie ahead, but he is showing himself well. It is a just a shame NUFC didn't sign him when he was linked.

I see Sheffield Wednesday have eventually dropped out of the play offs after weeks of trying.

Seen quite a few of their fans calling for their manager's head recently. I thought they'd easily be in the playoffs with the squad and money they've put in and doing well last season