The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Mourinho just can't do decent football.

Big game and so didn't want to take any kind of risk, which is understandable, but my goodness this is disgusting.

Tactical perfection tbf. Beautiful in its own way.

Fuck off man [emoji38]

An approach like this isn't below Rafa, and if it brought home a European trophy, it would indeed be beautiful.

Can't remember Rafa's Chelsea playing like this against Benfica in the final when he was there, and Benfica were a much better team than this Ajax are

Anyway it's nowhere near beautiful either way

If it were an Italian side, everyone would be, rightly, creaming over the tactical approach. Majestic.

The problem isn't defensive football. It's doing it against a team they could easily beat anyway if they played more exciting football and whose budget they dwarf. If we beat Crewe in a cup game playing like that I wouldn't be happy

Big game and so didn't want to take any kind of risk, which is understandable, but my goodness this is disgusting.

Fuck off man [emoji38]

An approach like this isn't below Rafa, and if it brought home a European trophy, it would indeed be beautiful.

Can't remember Rafa's Chelsea playing like this against Benfica in the final when he was there, and Benfica were a much better team than this Ajax are

If it were an Italian side, everyone would be, rightly, creaming over the tactical approach. Majestic.

The problem isn't defensive football. It's doing it against a team they could easily beat anyway if they played more exciting football and whose budget they dwarf. If we beat Crewe in a cup game playing like that I wouldn't be happy

This is silly.

Why would Mourinho deliberately not use the tactics he knew would win the game cos a handful of people get upset about them?

Only one team in that, Ajax were hugely disappointing, Manure got it perfectly right. Not sure how Ajax even got this far. Anyone criticizing Manure for their performance needs their head seeing too, that was thoroughly professional and totally deserved.

Fuck off man [emoji38]

This is silly.

Why would Mourinho deliberately not use the tactics he knew would win the game cos a handful of people get upset about them?

I didn't say he would. I just don't think he should be lauded as a genius for beating a way inferior team playing dull football and it's clearly not beautiful to anyone with eyes.

Fuck off man [emoji38]

This is silly.

There's more than one way to skin a cat, especially when you've got good players, yet that dour cunt always does it in the dullest way imaginable.

Fuck off man [emoji38]

Crewe tend not to have scored 104 goals in a season nor reached a European final tbf.

He took the most risk averse approach and it worked. Ah love tactics me.

Fucking embarrassing coverage this, how in any way does man united winning a trophy counter act terrorism?

It doesn't, but it's understandable for positives to be drawn and encouraged. Ironic that it has probably made more of London happy like and most of Manchester will be even more pissed off cause they're all Blues. :lol:

Fucking embarrassing coverage this, how in any way does man united winning a trophy counter act terrorism?

It doesn't, but it's understandable for positives to be drawn and encouraged. Ironic that it has probably made more of London happy like and most of Manchester will be even more pissed off cause they're all Blues. :lol:

Aye I bet the mothers of the children that died are delighted now like

Aye I bet the mothers of the children that died are delighted now like

I agree that it won't replace their kids, or loved ones, but it's totally understandable that people will try to draw upon any positives for an area / community given any form of recent atrocity. I appreciate it's very soon after and it may appear distasteful to some degree, but this is on a worldwide stage this game, it shows that whilst respect will be shown people won't be beaten by it. Loads of fans could have sacked off the game tonight in fear of another bomber, this shows that community spirit cannot be broken somewhat.

Like I say, it's not that I disagree about the coverage, I just think it's perfectly understandable for them to try and draw positives for the community of Manchester.

From what I've seen, Man U have been dull for some time now. They seem to be so much less than the sum of their parts.

But this may be a crucial win in terms of attracting the players that want CL football.