The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Real dominated the second half. Zidane all time great player and manager. GOATNaldo.  Modric, Casemiro and Kroos unbelievable. Isco on another level this season.  Best club squad I've seen.  Marcelo and Carvajal brilliant. 

Hala Madrid. 

Nonce.

:lol:

He was wanting Zidane to be sacked a few months ago.

Not sacked.  But the team often played poorly earlier this season. he's managed the CL and League campaign tremendously and proved many a critic wrong.

I don't know if Juve bottled it but I thought they were outclassed in the second half when Madrid pressed high and heavy. 

Off to enjoy the CPH nightlife.  Fantastic end to the season.

Cuadrado absolutely did stand on Ramos btw. It's clear on the replays.  No one can deny Ramos made a meal of it but the contact is there. Deliberate or not is another matter, he makes a weird hop movement to be able to make the contact though, it looks like

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Real Madrid fanboy defending the indefensible.

Did you even read what I said? What am I "defending"? Ramos? (said he dived & made a meal of it). The ref? (said you can't see if it's deliberate or not)

Cuadrado absolutely did stand on Ramos btw. It's clear on the replays.  No one can deny Ramos made a meal of it but the contact is there. Deliberate or not is another matter, he makes a weird hop movement to be able to make the contact though, it looks like

Makes no difference whatsoever.

Course it does.  Unless a deliberate stamp on someones foot isnt a yellow card offence these days

That's not the issue though, is it? Ramos obviously wasn't injured and acted like a complete cunt when they were winning comfortably with minutes to go.

Makes no difference whatsoever.

Course it does.  Unless a deliberate stamp on someones foot isnt a yellow card offence these days

That's not the issue though, is it? Ramos obviously wasn't injured and acted like a complete cunt when they were winning comfortably with minutes to go.

Yeah that's fair enough. I was referring to the many people saying there was no contact and he made it up out of nothing

Was the guy giving out the medals an ex player or just an official?

Seemed to know Modric and Kovacic quite well so didn't know if he was an ex Croat player

New Waffa president. Balkan.

Was the guy giving out the medals an ex player or just an official?

Seemed to know Modric and Kovacic quite well so didn't know if he was an ex Croat player

New Waffa president. Balkan.

:thup: