The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Higuain absolutely loves bottling finals, hope this is a jinx

How has he bottled this?

He's lost the ball every time it's gone near him in the second half. As a collective they've bottled the second half, but given Higuain's history I singled him out

Set up the goal, has had two or three solid attempts and has tried very hard and hasnt hid. Youre not watching the game right.

I didn't say he hid. Did well for the goal aye. Every time he has been passed the ball in the second half he's lost it

:lol: Those two Juve fans. Straight out of central casting.

Are you allowed to smoke there? :lol:

:lol: Was wondering the same s***. They came to the game from the past.

:lol: Fortunately, I've actually had the chance to go to Italy and learn otherwise, but I always imagined every Italian over the age of ten smoking heavily.

Said no one ever.

:lol: Was just thinking this game was missing the miserable fucks that do the PL games.

Somewhere Garry Birtles is still moaning about the schoolboy error Navas committed by not using his other hand. :lol:

Said no one ever.

:lol: Was just thinking this game was missing the miserable fucks that do the PL games.

Somewhere Garry Birtles is still moaning about the schoolboy error Navas committed by not using his other hand. :lol:

:lol:

Said no one ever.

:lol:

I'm surprised myself. Main guy is into the game and just calling it his own words and Brad Friedel adds that experience and recognition.

As always, I'm enjoying Friedel's accent.

Higuain absolutely loves bottling finals, hope this is a jinx

How has he bottled this?

He's lost the ball every time it's gone near him in the second half. As a collective they've bottled the second half, but given Higuain's history I singled him out

Think you're trying to fit a narrative tbh