The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Anyone else take the 8/1 on offer for the mackems to beat Leicester? I've got a tenner on them as I thought with all the carry on this week it would be just like them to go and win tonight. Reckon I've got a chance of the money the way that game is going.

Anyone else take the 8/1 on offer for the mackems to beat Leicester? I've got a tenner on them as I thought with all the carry on this week it would be just like them to go and win tonight. Reckon I've got a chance of the money the way that game is going.

Got a quid on them beating Leicester and manu, with Swansea drawing to Boro and losing their next 2. Returns 500.

Just need the result tonight and I reckon it's on.

Guest neesy111

IRA McClean bein a wanker and lucky to stay on the pitch  :hmm:

God you are actually obsessed with him.

Man U never look convincing in their approach play. Should be so much better with the players they have. Mourinho is not doing good enough with this team at all.

Think I read he's got the same or less amount of points as Van Gaal in his first twenty odd games as manager as LvG

Reading 2 up, could be they are the team we need to check ourselves against in the marker for automatic instead of Huddersfield. They've hit some form and have a striker on fire, 8 points behind us now but played a game more.

I know Brighton are winning but are they winning with ease?

Brum hit the bar not long after they conceded and also had another good chance. Brighton wanted yet another soft penalty apparently at the end of the half, they've been getting those calls all season one of the reasons why they've been so good against the weak teams. We've not been so lucky.