The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest neesy111

Meh. Lots of work to do.

I expect some panic buys this week. Dortmund and Liverpool can start ordering golden faucets for their stadiums' toilets.

When do yous sack your current board?

The Real Madrid squad has to be best ever assembled.  Ridiculous depth.

I actually think they are thin upfront after selling Morata. Strange that they haven't been linked with any forward.

Aye the squad last season was the most stacked I think i've ever seen. This one is a light upfront. Not the same level of depth at CB either.

I read somewhere I think Zidane wanted to give that Castilla striker some game time? The one from DR? Think Zidane might  up end up playing Bale or CR7 upfront with 5 midfielders in behind.

Bit late to the show but I'm still mildly amused by how poor West Ham were earlier  :lol:.

Seeing Arnautovic play like s**** has proper cheered my Sunday evening up.

Bilic is really an awful manager, we play them in 2 games, hope he's still around by then.

Bit late to the show but I'm still mildly amused by how poor West Ham were earlier  :lol:.

Seeing Arnautovic play like s**** has proper cheered my Sunday evening up.

Bilic is really an awful manager, we play them in 2 games, hope he's still around by then.

Aye. Can't believe how poor they looked tbh. Defensively a shambles. Going forward even worse.

He's still riding off the Payet hype in my opinion. No coincidence that since he's fooked off Wet Sham have turned to complete shite.

Ronaldo banned for 5 matches. :lol:

Kane gets booked.

Football, 2017.

Well he shoved a ref tbh.

He shouldn't have, true, but howay. He shouldn't have been sent off in the first place.

Does that matter? Refs make mistake every game, but you shouldn't be shoving a ref. Mascherano got like a 4 game ban last year didn't he for insulting the ref? So guess Ronaldo should be pretty happy with only a five match ban.