The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Disgusting amount of tourists in at Camp Nou for this.

The Spanish supercup has long been a tourist game. It's excluded from the ST and in the middle of August, so most locals are on holidays. When we play Real Madrid is usually the biggest gate of the year.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Guest neesy111

These 2 kits in the Spanish Cup are too similar for my eyes.

you partially colourblind?

Yes I am.

[emoji38]

It's no laughing matter.

Guest neesy111

:thup: My mate is partially colourblind and he'd have trouble with these kits I reckon, which is why I asked originally

Get a petition in to FIFA

My issue was I just thought they were too similar, sure I've seen us have to change kits for far less.

Lille's keeper was sent off today. They had two outfield players take a stint in nets. Has that ever happened before?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40918207

I feel like West Ham did it that time when Alvin Martin played. Actually, come to think of it I think the reserve 'keeper was the other one, and he got injured.

Was it not the match against us when it was something like 8-1 and Beardsley went in goal?

Guest neesy111

Can you change who's in goal once you selected an outfield player to take the place of the GK (whether sent off or injured)

Lille's keeper was sent off today. They had two outfield players take a stint in nets. Has that ever happened before?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40918207

I feel like West Ham did it that time when Alvin Martin played. Actually, come to think of it I think the reserve 'keeper was the other one, and he got injured.

Was it not the match against us when it was something like 8-1 and Beardsley went in goal?

Ach, you're right, it was Martin who scored a hat-trick or something :lol: