The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest neesy111

Why did Chelsea sell Matic to Man Utd.

Was against Conte's wishes anyway

Didn't see that.

is that one of the reason's he's pissed off?

Because with Kante he's utterly pointless, when he's the only DM he's a great player though and his performance today didn't surprise me.

Pogba was brilliant.

He was brilliant beside Kante last season. Conte didn't want to sell him and that speaks volumes. They've made a huge mistake. If Morata doesn't hit the ground running Chelsea will be in a fight for fourth never mind the title.

Can see Conte walking.

Because with Kante he's utterly pointless, when he's the only DM he's a great player though and his performance today didn't surprise me.

Pogba was brilliant.

He was brilliant beside Kante last season. Conte didn't want to sell him and that speaks volumes. They've made a huge mistake. If Morata doesn't hit the ground running Chelsea will be in a fight for fourth never mind the title.

Can see Conte walking.

Brilliant is a bit much( he certainly never had a performance as good as today), he wasn't that good because he was asked to do more than just break up play because Kante does that. There's nothing wrong with selling him, the real error is replacing him with an inferior version instead of replacing him with someone who can add more balance to the team.

He's perfect for Man Utd mind and more importantly Pogba.

Guest neesy111

In today's market £40m for Matic is a bit of a bargain.  Huge error by Chelsea selling to a rival for that price.

West Ham will be struggling this season.

Bilic will be gone before soon and they'll be fine, too much quality in that squad to go down under a competent manager. Wouldn't be surprised if we start hearing the Rafa to West Ham crap get thrown up pretty soon.

You can see why Conte is not happy about Matic being let go. Best player in the Man United team today.

Aye but he hasn't played like that for Chelsea in like 18 months(not his fault mind), what Conte should be angry about more than selling Matic is not replacing him with someone who can create from deep.

Kante does all the ball winning anyway, Chelsea's real issue and why their seasons go from champion to s*** all the time is because Hazard is literally the only creative player in the squad.

Well Fabregas, but i don't really need to explain why that isn't good enough. Based on how their team is built, i really don't have a problem with them selling Matic. What i do have a problem is not using that money to get Hazard some help and give more balance to the team.

You can see why Conte is not happy about Matic being let go. Best player in the Man United team today.

Aye but he hasn't played like that for Chelsea in like 18 months(not his fault mind), what Conte should be angry about more than selling Matic is not replacing him with someone who can create from deep.

Kante does all the ball winning anyway, Chelsea's real issue and why their seasons go from champion to s*** all the time is because Hazard is literally the only creative player in the squad.

Well Fabregas, but i don't really need to explain why that isn't good enough. Based on how their team is built, i really don't have a problem with them selling Matic. What i do have a problem is not using that money to get Hazard some help and give more balance to the team.

Think you might be downplaying just how important Matic was last season to Chelsea, i agree he didn't seem to play in the way he did today but Matic is a 7/8 out of 10 every week. And with his quality the team he's in will always be close to winning something.