The other games today 2017/18

Greg

City fans celebrating a last minute winner week 3 away at Bournemouth like they've won just the CL

Eh?

They've just scored a 97th minute winner for a game they'd have left at 4am to watch. They not allowed to celebrate like? :lol:

City fans celebrating a last minute winner week 3 away at Bournemouth like they've won just the CL

Eh?

They've just scored a 97th minute winner for a game they'd have left at 4am to watch. They not allowed to celebrate like? [emoji38]

:thup:

Eh?

They've just scored a 97th minute winner for a game they'd have left at 4am to watch. They not allowed to celebrate like? :lol:

Did I say they weren't allowed to celebrate?

Oh no, it's the fun police

Really unlike you to be such a relentless mong.

I'm not the one who expects fans who have spent 5 hours driving or on a bus to support their team to remain calm after a last minute winner when their players go over to them to celebrate

Eh?

:thup: :thup: :thup:

I'm indifferent to Guardiola tbh. There's nothing to like about what Man City represent though

Really? Guardiola pretty much typifies what Man City represent.

In what way?

Shiniest, most expensive toy.

Eh?

This "omg they're celebrating like they've won the world cup!!" is the absolute worst craic imagineable though. As if they're supposed to tone down how much they enjoy a last minute winner.

Eh?

This "omg they're celebrating like they've won the world cup!!" is the absolute worst craic imagineable though. As if they're supposed to tone down how much they enjoy a last minute winner.

They were jumping onto the field ffs. Of course it was over the top. No one's denying their right to celebrate, settle down.

Eh?

They were jumping onto the field ffs. Of course it was over the top. No one's denying their right to celebrate, settle down.

So what? :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I can't imagine refs liking it either tbh. It's a terrible rule.

Nah, imagine how smug they feel watching someone already in the book celebrating like that.

Mike Dean especially.

Oh now you've gone and done it. [emoji38] Aye, maybe with a player like Sterling.

King looked like a top player and full of 'fuck you/don't care who you are' type confidence you want in a forward. What an improvement he could have made to our team. We would have loved him.

Aye, very impressed.

Eh?

So what? :lol:

Let's lose our shit because we barely squeaked by a team we've outspent by hundreds of millions of pounds.