The other games today 2017/18

Greg

That old troupe of "Barcelona and Madrid beat teams 6/7-0 every weak, you'd never see that in the Premier League" is not longer applicable :lol:

Was always bollocks anyway, when ever there's an outstanding team in the PL it happens here too. I recall Ancelotti's Chelsea scoring like that consistently.

It just so happens Madrid and Barca have kept their level up for longer.

That old troupe of "Barcelona and Madrid beat teams 6/7-0 every weak, you'd never see that in the Premier League" is not longer applicable :lol:

Was always bollocks anyway, when ever there's an outstanding team in the PL it happens here too. I recall Ancelotti's Chelsea scoring like that consistently.

It doesn't "just so happen" though, they've specifically created a financial environment to guarantee it happens, which is kinda the point.

Aye, as if having 1 or 2 teams wipe the floor with everyone else in the league is a good thing. One of the reasons why the Premier League is good is exactly because it doesn’t happen often.

Contrast City at Chelsea last time out with Man United killing the game today. Mourinho gets such an easy ride.

They finished 6th last year after spending obscene amounts on Pogba etc etc, imagine if Pochettino, Guardiola, Conte, Klopp etc etc finished 6th with the same group of players.

There would be demands of sack him, the double standards are quite funny tbh.