The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

I absolutely hate Lovren and I don't even support Liverpool. [emoji38] It would be Butt, Smith, Duff, Owen, Colback level if I did. He's absolutely fucking terrible.

Guest neesy111

I absolutely hate Lovren and I don't even support Liverpool. [emoji38] It would be Butt, Smith, Duff, Owen, Colback level if I did. He's absolutely fucking terrible.

What the fuck is he doing?  If he jumps he gets a good amount of the ball.

It's hard to judge defenders in a Klopp team like. Imagine these individuals under God.

Guest firetotheworks

What the fuck is he doing?  If he jumps he gets a good amount of the ball.

I ask myself what Lovren's doing most times I watch Liverpool. He shouldn't be anywhere near a team as good as this, he almost single handedly drags the defense and the team down. Considering the defensive weaknesses at left back and in goal, that takes some doing.