The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Keown pointing out the frail defensive unit of Liverpool - spot on.

I heard he was regarded very highly when he was coaching Arsenal's defence for a season or two. Apparently, Wenger doesn't like other coaches become too influential and eventually let him go.

Keown would have surely said something about it? Why would he not?

True that was an extremely good hit. What I love about the Boufal one is the two players running into each other, gives it the classic footage feel.

Someone like Kane or Lukaku will shin an overhead kick in and win it though.

Yeah for sure. I cant remember who won it the year Hatem scored that Bolton goal.

Papiss Cisse v Chelsea won the BBC one...fair do. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Any well worked team goal will have a good chance of beating it, like. It's a good goal like but it's not as good as either of Hatem's imo.

Watching this Man City game, and how they are struggling to break down a Wolves side that have everyone behind the ball, who are being narrow in defence, and very rigid, makes me hopeful that when we play Man City we might just be able to lose 2-0 instead of 4-0.

Watching this Man City game, and how they are struggling to break down a Wolves side that have everyone behind the ball, who are being narrow in defence, and very rigid, makes me hopeful that when we play Man City we might just be able to lose 2-0 instead of 4-0.

No De Bruyne or Sane today though. The former especially has been fantastic this season, a good reason why City have been so dominant.

Keown pointing out the frail defensive unit of Liverpool - spot on.

I heard he was regarded very highly when he was coaching Arsenal's defence for a season or two. Apparently, Wenger doesn't like other coaches become too influential and eventually let him go.

Keown would have surely said something about it? Why would he not?

http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/31/arsene-wenger-snubbed-advice-from-arsenal-legend-martin-keown-during-coaching-stint-6893498/

He has.  Keoen helped tighten the defence. He tried to gain more influence and Wenger eased him out the door. Keown still has tremendous respect for Arsene though.

No De Bruyne or Sane today though. The former especially has been fantastic this season, a good reason why City have been so dominant.

Ofcourse, we're still going to get dicked, just the dicking might not just be so hard if we stay organised :lol:

Ofcourse, we're still going to get dicked, just the dicking might not just be so hard if we stay organised :lol:

Genuinely don't think we'll get mauled by anyone this season. By mauled I mean conceding more than 3.

Icardi such a poacher

Keeper was f***ing terrible there, mind. :lol:

He's been rubbish all night. If you were watching the first half he ran out of his box, passed it straight to Perisic and Perisic hit the post from nearly the halfway line

I cant get my head around you feeling that people might not be aware of that  :lol: