The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest Howaythetoon

The typical media narrative towards Man City seems to be building...

They were not at their best, but they had loads of possession, created chances and fucking won and were deserved winners against a WH side who basically tried to park the bus. If that was Man Utd or Chelsea it would be job well done, sign of champions etc.

Before the match it was how many they would get, who could stop them... building them up to knock them down?

f*** off Sky and f*** off David Moyes!

I wonder when Pep is going to start considering resting De Bruyne, genuinely wouldn't surprise with all he does if he starts to look knackered as the season goes on.

Tough decision I know but it might the difference between a league winning season and a CL winning season.

The typical media narrative towards Man City seems to be building...

They were not at their bets, but they had loads of possession, created chances and ducking won and were deserved winners against a WH side who basically tried to park the bus. If that was Man Utd or Chelsea it would be job well done, sign of champions etc.

Before the match it was how many they would get, who could stop them... building them up to knock them down.

f*** off Sky and f*** off David Moyes!

Players are banned from betting on football.

Guest Howaythetoon

I wonder when Pep is going to start considering resting De Bruyne, genuinely wouldn't surprise with all he does if he starts to look knackered as the season goes on.

Tough decision I know but it might the difference between a league winning season and a CL winning season.

He didn’t look tired to me, he ran the show and played an amazing ball through for their winner.

He didn’t look tired to me, he ran the show and played an amazing ball through for their winner.

I'm not talking about now, I'm talking about in March and April.