The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Guest Howaythetoon

Anyway Adrian was miles better and should keep his place.

Is he the one we were linked with in the summer? Looked assured and very commanding in terms of vocals with his back four.

Looking at West Ham, we miss a player like Lanzini who is a busy player constantly in the heat of the action. We could do with a player like him.

Reckon he should shove his hand down his shorts like hes got a 9.

Walk around with a fake limp, one sock up the other down. Then whip out a wad of fiddys and swipe them out like a card dealer at the fans. He's so gangsta, a real G.

Bet the cock sucker doesn't even know who public enemy are.

What a mightily weird post.

Lingard did a dance move.

You’ve gone on to talk about guns, limping, throwing money and gangsters. 

Because he did a dance move. 

This post is worse than the after / Lascelles post.  If you see a black person do something that looks hip hop oriented, don’t embarass yourself like that again.

Didnt mention anything about a black person in my post.

No but you’ve seen a man dancing and then gone on to talk about several unrelated cliches of rap / gangster music.  And a band totally unrelated to Lindgard or the dance who haven’t been relevant in Lingards life time.

Don’t play dense. He’s danced and you’ve made several quantum leaps about god knows what. I can only assume you’ve seen him do the dance and attributed the dance and/or him to a Gangsta music caricature.

Yep Lingard is a cock end.

He was acting up with some gimp moves that this generation give their little cool names to like dabbing etc.

The public enemy reference is to a group of political hiphop activists who were the real deal. No pretending to be ghetto like most of todays shite these plebs listen to then act out as goal celebrations.

Why the hell are you crying. It hardly matters.

Pm me if you wanna carry on being a clever dick.

Is it hockey or basketball where if the ball hits your foot it's a foul regardless? Should just do the same with handballs. Eliminates any doubt.

That'd be even worse. It should be that you can't stop or score a goal with your hand and just deliberate ones other than that IMO

Reckon he should shove his hand down his shorts like hes got a 9.

Walk around with a fake limp, one sock up the other down. Then whip out a wad of fiddys and swipe them out like a card dealer at the fans. He's so gangsta, a real G.

Bet the cock sucker doesn't even know who public enemy are.

What a mightily weird post.

Lingard did a dance move.

You’ve gone on to talk about guns, limping, throwing money and gangsters. 

Because he did a dance move. 

This post is worse than the after / Lascelles post.  If you see a black person do something that looks hip hop oriented, don’t embarass yourself like that again.

Didnt mention anything about a black person in my post.

No but you’ve seen a man dancing and then gone on to talk about several unrelated cliches of rap / gangster music.  And a band totally unrelated to Lindgard or the dance who haven’t been relevant in Lingards life time.

Don’t play dense. He’s danced and you’ve made several quantum leaps about god knows what. I can only assume you’ve seen him do the dance and attributed the dance and/or him to a Gangsta music caricature.

Yep Lingard is a cock end.

He was acting up with some gimp moves that this generation give their little cool names to like dabbing etc.

The public enemy reference is to a group of political hiphop activists who were the real deal. No pretending to be ghetto like most of todays s**** these plebs listen to then act out as goal celebrations.

Why the hell are you crying. It hardly matters.

Pm me if you wanna carry on being a clever dick.

Who is "pretending to be ghetto"? You're making some really weird connections. It's a dance.

Again, with the weird connections. I'm pointing out your wierd post. Nobody's crying.

No need to PM you at all.

Is it hockey or basketball where if the ball hits your foot it's a foul regardless? Should just do the same with handballs. Eliminates any doubt.

No. You'd probably have players trying to kick the ball off of opposition players' arms in the box.

I'm not against that particularly, problem with handball right now is everyone seems to have different interpretation of the rules. The amount of people who still don't know that it's supposed to be deliberate is pretty obscene.

I'm not against that particularly, problem with handball right now is everyone seems to have different interpretation of the rules. The amount of people who still don't know that it's supposed to be deliberate is pretty obscene.

Biggest problem here is commentators and pundits that don't know the rules. Also, producers showing "handball situations" a million times, even though it's blatantly obvious that it's not a deliberate handball.