The other games today 2017/18

Greg

I can’t wait for the day Pickford gets called out for handling the ball outside the area when kicking it out of his hands. He does it multiple times every game and never gets picked up on it. If he is England’s number 1 for the World Cup then it will certainly happen in a key game.

I can’t wait for the day Pickford gets called out for handling the ball outside the area when kicking it out of his hands. He does it multiple times every game and never gets picked up on it. If he is England’s number 1 for the World Cup then it will certainly happen in a key game.

Darlow did it today.

Darlow did it today.

Thing is Darlow doesn’t do it consistently. Pickford does it 4/5 times every game, in fact he either does it or come close to doing every time he kicks the ball out of his hands.