The other games today 2017/18

Greg

Gomez more at fault for that, surely? Would have been some save. Ederson’s the worse piece of goalkeeping by some distance.

Yeah there's always a question asked when a keeper is beaten at his near post, but had he saved a shot of that power it would have been nothing short of heroic. The commentators have been desperate of have a go at Karius from the outset though. Weirdos.

You can hear it in the summary just there, they are going to use that Sane goal to complete their pre-game narrative about Loris Karius not being good enough, insufferable fuckers.

Been a great game to watch, so many good players on view.

I know they're lightyears ahead of us in terms of quality (and I'm sure some would say management) but it strikes me just how much further up the field you can push even against a team like Man City when you've got genuine threat in all areas. The better teams cause the opposition to worry, and take fewer risks. If we did that we'd be absolutely murdered, because they simply don't give a shite about us. When you've got Mane, Salah, Firminho etc, even the best team in the league are concerned.

Just another conseqence of us not having enough quality.

Been a great game to watch, so many good players on view.

I know they're lightyears ahead of us in terms of quality (and I'm sure some would say management) but it strikes me just how much further up the field you can push even against a team like Man City when you've got genuine threat in all areas. The better teams cause the opposition to worry, and take fewer risks. If we did that we'd be absolutely murdered. Just another conseqence of us not having enough quality.

:thup: