Birmingham City 0 - 0 Newcastle United 18/03/17 - Post match whatever from pg 11

BlueStar

Taking Perez off was a shit sub by Benitez.  He sounded by far the most lively player on the pitch.

Yeah, I can see how you're better placed to have judged that than Rafa.

[emoji38] So you can not have a opinion one here any more?

We have to be allowed to ask questions like.

We are not exactly playing any good football at the moment.

I trust Rafa, but we have to be allowed to question some of his decisions.

You're certainly entitled to have an opinion. But if you are going to declare a decision as "shit" when you've only being listening to the match, then you need your head banged against the wall as that method of forming an opinion is, frankly, shit.

Then what is fucking point of this thread then?  Shall we just wait for all the fans who watched the match to come on and give their opinions.

You are an absolute hypocrite.

Yeah, let's just spout everything and anything just because it will make some little boys feel better.

Pathetic.

Guest neesy111

I'll await the SkySports highlights to see what our chances were like.  Going off the radio, we seemed to have a few good chances.

Taking Perez off was a shit sub by Benitez.  He sounded by far the most lively player on the pitch.

Yeah, I can see how you're better placed to have judged that than Rafa.

[emoji38] So you can not have a opinion one here any more?

We have to be allowed to ask questions like.

We are not exactly playing any good football at the moment.

I trust Rafa, but we have to be allowed to question some of his decisions.

You're certainly entitled to have an opinion. But if you are going to declare a decision as "shit" when you've only being listening to the match, then you need your head banged against the wall as that method of forming an opinion is, frankly, shit.

Then what is fucking point of this thread then?  Shall we just wait for all the fans who watched the match to come on and give their opinions.

You are an absolute hypocrite.

That would really be ideal

You're doing pretty well to put the ball in the net without it being a clear cut chance like. That or Richard Dunne is playing for the opposition.

Not really. I wouldn't class a shot from 35 years out that goes in as a clear cut chance

I've not seen the game. But knowing you and the way you've structured the response sounds like we didn't have any.

It's not like you to comment on something without knowing anything about it, to be fair.

Which is why I asked the question in the first place. I just wish someone else had responded to it. :lol:

Guest neesy111

You're doing pretty well to put the ball in the net without it being a clear cut chance like. That or Richard Dunne is playing for the opposition.

Not really. I wouldn't class a shot from 35 years out that goes in as a clear cut chance

This is it really.  A clear cut chance for me is a chance a player should score from.

This is it really.  A clear cut chance for me is a chance a player should score from.

In the instance mentioned from 35 yards he's scored.  :lol:

Guest neesy111

Looks offside.

He looks on when the ball is played.

He is when the first shot goes in, he's off when Perez flicks it forward from the save.

Looks like he is inline with the ball which is onside.

He is when the first shot goes in, he's off when Perez flicks it forward from the save.

It would be easier to tell if Sky didn't have shitty advert when you pause the video. :lol: Bastards.