Birmingham City 0 - 0 Newcastle United 18/03/17 - Post match whatever from pg 11

BlueStar

Journalists on Twitter at the game: we deserved to win.

This thread: wank/pathetic/horrendous/extremely poor

Oh well.

Reality: another disappointing result against weak opposition

Don't disagree, I hoped for a win today. But a draw is hardly a disaster, particularly considering everyone reckoned our team was awful - enforced by injury and illness.

Guest neesy111

Can't be mad with an away draw while playing our reserves really. So many of our best players weren't playing.

Reserves :lol: We only really had 3 players missing which does happen to teams, we were lucky with injuries for the first half of the season.

f*** me man, huddersfield got humped 4-0 by bristol city and we got an away point at birmingham. we had the better weekend. not perfect, but alreet considering no yedlin, clark, shelvey or gayle in the starting 11.

Can't be mad with an away draw while playing our reserves really. So many of our best players weren't playing.

Reserves, we only really had 3 players missing which does happen to teams.

Yedlin, Hayden, Shelvey, Gayle is pretty much a list of our best players like.

We're making hard work of this, we won't finish on much past 90 points, just hope that's enough. Definitely think we'll end 2nd if we do get automatic.

I'd take 2nd now if it was offered.

Journalists on Twitter at the game: we deserved to win.

This thread: w***/pathetic/horrendous/extremely poor

Oh well.

Reality: another disappointing result against weak opposition

Don't disagree, I hoped for a win today. But a draw is hardly a disaster, particularly considering everyone reckoned our team was awful - enforced by injury and illness.

I agree - especially as Huddersfield lost.

f*** me man, huddersfield got humped 4-0 by bristol city and we got an away point at birmingham. we had the better weekend. not perfect, but alreet considering no yedlin, clark, shelvey or gayle in the starting 11.

Is that the benchmark now?

we need to match or better each huddersfield result. thats the benchmark.

A point isn't a disaster, but I think there is still a mental weakness problem in this squad, which Rafa is fully aware of. I think he's trying to set us up to protect that. He did ask for reinforcements in January and was denied. It's going to go right to the wire, unless Huddersfield go really off the boil.

Is that the benchmark now?

we need to match or better each huddersfield result. thats the benchmark.

We have played one more than them though, so a win would really have helped.