Newcastle United 1 - 0 Burton Albion - 05/04/17 - NUFC relegated to League Two

Dave

Not got a good feeling on this, we should be ahead obviously but we're not, we need to create a lot more in the 2nd half. A draw is not the end of the world though, especially if Huddersfield continue to draw against Norwich, moves us to 9 points ahead of Reading with a much better GD.

http://i.imgur.com/CezPsvl.png

:lol: fucking insane. That's a goal, not a retake, going by what Greg posted.

Referee should never officiate a proffesional game again. Officially the worst decision I've ever seen (think that's the 3rd time I've said that this season).

wheres gayle on this pic- people saying hes beyond the ball when its kicked- is he invisible?

Referee should never officiate a proffesional game again. Officially the worst decision I've ever seen (think that's the 3rd time I've said that this season).

wheres gayle on this pic- people saying hes beyond the ball when its kicked- is he invisible?

Left of the shot. Out of picture.

Just checked in, see everyone going mental... [emoji38]

Same, just been looking at the score, check the thread at half time... Utter madness for pages and pages [emoji38]

Consensus in bar seems to be Perez obstructing one of their players from following up. WTF!

Nope, none of that is going on. It's because of Gayle and the useless fucking cunt just doesn't know the rules IMO.

This kind of thing could only happen to us like :lol: utter madness

Was just thinking that.

I'm standing here at the bar in level 7 listening to all the different conversations if what people think happened.

Nobody knows. :lol:

He's off to the left, about in line with the Burton defenders going off the other angle from the stand.

This kind of thing could only happen to us like :lol: utter madness

Was just thinking that.

I'm standing here at the bar in level 7 listening to all the different conversations if what people think happened.

Nobody knows. :lol:

Can only imagine all the gadgees at the match, faces like blancmange, raging

Gayle's encroached by a fucking mile like. He's beyond the ball when its taken.

:lol:

Is this right? Can't find the goal online cos I'm an absoltue Twitter moron.

go to search, type ritchie, sort by latest, it'll pop up or you can filter for videos