Newcastle United vs Preston North End - 24/04/2017 @ 19:45 - Live on Sky

:lol: I'm doing a 'likely lads' tonight, working 'til yon time, tinterweb, TV and radio banished (may draw curtains). Recording the match to enjoy in the wee hours. Howay the (likely) Lads!

Pardon my forrinness, but what in the f*** is that?

I'm not a forrin and I have no idea what he's talking about.  :lol:

There was an episode of a 70's sitcom, based in Newcastle, about 2 blokes. One bloke tried to avoid the match score all day, only to be told by his wife, as he was settling down to watch Match of the Day, that it wasn't worth it as there were no goals.

This isn't quite right.

Bob and Terry sit down to watch it on TV but the figure skating is on instead as the match had been postponed.

Abandoned due to fog, as they were driving past a tv shop Terry sees 'England F....' and they spend the rest of the day trying to avoid the score but trying to work out what the 'F' might have stood for.

Guest neesy111

Good to see Dunkin Donuts back in goal.

Said no one, ever?

A few charlton fans had that as his nickname as he was regularly seen in one apparently.

All of our keepers suck, but I guess the one positive is Elliot's distribution/long throws. Let's ignore the fact he doesn't dive for tonight.

I hope we don't go into next season with the same group. We need to make a decision on Krul, if he's not Rafa's cup of tea we need to sell and get a new number 1, OK with Darlow as a number 2 with Freddie being groomed as the eventual successor. I would like us to move on from Elliot and Sels just hasn't worked out.