Newcastle United vs Preston North End - 24/04/2017 @ 19:45 - Live on Sky

Might be looking into this too much but this could be a massive game for both Atsu and Mitrovic as to whether they've got a future here. They've both been given another big chance that they hadn't really taken earlier in the season.

Might be looking into this too much but this could be a massive game for both Atsu and Mitrovic as to whether they've got a future here. They've both been given another big chance that they hadn't really taken earlier in the season.

I imagine that's already decided tbh.

:lol: I'm doing a 'likely lads' tonight, working 'til yon time, tinterweb, TV and radio banished (may draw curtains). Recording the match to enjoy in the wee hours. Howay the (likely) Lads!

Pardon my forrinness, but what in the f*** is that?

I'm not a forrin and I have no idea what he's talking about.  :lol:

There was an episode of a 70's sitcom, based in Newcastle, about 2 blokes. One bloke tried to avoid the match score all day, only to be told by his wife, as he was settling down to watch Match of the Day, that it wasn't worth it as there were no goals.

This isn't quite right.

Bob and Terry sit down to watch it on TV but the figure skating is on instead as the match had been postponed.

Abandoned due to fog, as they were driving past a tv shop Terry sees 'England F....' and they spend the rest of the day trying to avoid the score but trying to work out what the 'F' might have stood for.

Nah, man, England Flooded Out. Waterlogged pitch, innit. I think it was a newspaper headline too.

Not sure how to feel about the Elliot move. Darlow is clearly a little short of what is required, from a mental strength perspective. But not sure it warranted dropping him for this game. I guess Rafa/Kinnear will be in the market for a keeper in the Summer then.

Elliott aside, best team we could put out in my opinion.

for some reason whenever we put out an exciting looking line up we fail to deliver. Can't argue with that line up at all, really hope the Perez/Mitro partnership sparks like it threatened to a couple of times last season.

Simon Grayson's hair.  :lol:

He looks like something out of the League of Gentlemen.

:lol: Was about to post something similar. Swear down it hasn't always been that horrific. Shave it down, man!

:lol:

The Elliott thing is all a bit wally with the brolly like

Don't like it personally. If Darlow was going to be dropped it should have been earlier in the season. And only if we had a decent replacement, not a fat fuck who kissed Pardew's arse.