Newcastle United lose Judicial Review against HMRC

ChrisMcQuillan

Does this mean we have to play full strength teams in our remaining games in the hope that we get enough points to absorb any deduction?  Or if we're due a 5 point deduction and that wouldn't make a difference to automatic promotion, would they just roll it over to next season?

Does this mean we have to play full strength teams in our remaining games in the hope that we get enough points to absorb any deduction?  Or if we're due a 5 point deduction and that wouldn't make a difference to automatic promotion, would they just roll it over to next season?

I don't see how any investigation, case and appeal process could be wrapped up within the next three to four month. Realistically this could take a year, maybe even more. We're fine for now, but this is going to drag on.

I know shit all about business laws, but paying someone lower wage and higher imagerights would be some sort of loophole I would think. I mean if they value ginger thundercunt's image for lets say 10 quid and a snickers, and he gets payed in gummybears thats for the "buyer" to apprice the value, isnt it? If they feel the image is "worth" more then the player. I mean its sneaky as fuck, but still.

Guest neesy111

Cabella, Thauvin and Payet then...?

If it wasn't obvious already, that's now categorically the worst sequence of transfers we've ever done :lol:

Michael Owen, Albert Luque and Boumsong say Hi.

Is that it? It'll be years in the courts once Ashley sticks his big hitters on it.

The Rangers case has taken forever and it still not sorted (due in June).

Love the Mackems taking the moral highground on social media when they harboured a fucking paedo just to stay up.

I know shit all about business laws, but paying someone lower wage and higher imagerights would be some sort of loophole I would think. I mean if they value ginger thundercunt's image for lets say 10 quid and a snickers, and he gets payed in gummybears thats for the "buyer" to apprice the value, isnt it? If they feel the image is "worth" more then the player. I mean its sneaky as fuck, but still.

I think this used to be a problem with the housing market, mortgages etc, where you could do all kind of dodgy shit just by claiming you value your shed at £3.2m or your rockstar mansion at £1. Unsurprisingly I think there are ways of demonstrating things are falsely valued to avoid money laundering by selling valuable properties for nowt or getting huge loans on worthless buildings.