POLL RESET: Newcastle United Goal of the Season 2016/17

joeyt
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It was brilliant. Straight from the kick off as well.

Every one of our players touched it at least once and the first Ipswich player to touch it was the keeper picking it out of the back of the net.

Voted for Atsu's FK vs Cardiff for sheer cheekyness of it, and voted for Gayles second against Leeds because I love how well they picked the defence apart.

Expected both to be a bit more popular mind :lol:

Nearly voted for the Ipswich one and the winner in the Norwich 4-3 too.

the perez goal against ipswich - never happened before in the history of football. should be getting the puskas award.

wat

straight from kick off. ball played by all eleven players including the keeper, and then scored without the opposotion having had a touch.

Guest neesy111

Why is Ritchie vs Derby (h) an option in the poll? :lol:

Didn't that goal take a deflection?

the perez goal against ipswich - never happened before in the history of football. should be getting the puskas award.

wat

straight from kick off. ball played by all eleven players including the keeper, and then scored without the opposotion having had a touch.

I was going to go all "aye but it was Ipswich" but na.....you're right and this is my choice, great team goal and I always prefer them over someone just twatting it from 30yds.

Why is Ritchie vs Derby (h) an option in the poll? :lol:

For importance not quality.

We'd just drew with QPR, Rafa was furious about January and if we'd lost or drew the fallout over January might have been even larger