Florian Lejeune (now playing for Rayo Vallecano)

sempuki

Doesn't sound good - looked in pain. :(

Sore ones can often heal faster though, we'll know more this week. From a rational point of view, the fact he walked off and wasn't carried off is good for an impact injury.

Guest firetotheworks

You wouldn't be out and about like that with anything really serious, so hopefully it'll be a matter of weeks.

f*** Harry Kane man.

Heard many a "he's not that sort of player" stuff around me at the game after that. Going by the tackle is probably worthy of a red card under the excessive force law, it was unnecessary as Lejuene was going nowhere and he didn't check to see if he was alright/apologise, he blatantly is. Hope he drowns in bath of his own saliva.

This was Trippier last week. He's expected to be back in the next 2 weeks. Fingers crossed it's the same with Lejeune, he started really strongly today

http://img.skysports.com/17/08/768x432/lzYzY3YzE6aNdLbusWtKdLooOo3vhs48.jpg?20170805215726

Guest firetotheworks

f*** Harry Kane man.

Heard many a "he's not that sort of player" stuff around me at the game after that. Going by the tackle is probably worthy of a red card under the excessive force law, it was unnecessary as Lejuene was going nowhere and he didn't check to see if he was alright/apologise, he blatantly is. Hope he drowns in bath of his own saliva.

'He's not that sort of player' is how they get away with it. Paul Scholes was that type of player consistently while every commentator out there chuckled it off and insisted he wasn't dirty. I haven't seen Kane do anything like that before, but Joey Barton or Gary Lineker, it should have been a straight red.

f*** Harry Kane man.

'He's not that sort of player' is how they get away with it. Paul Scholes was that type of player consistently while every commentator out there chuckled it off and insisted he wasn't dirty. I haven't seen Kane do anything like that before, but Joey Barton or Gary Lineker, it should have been a straight red.

Might be one for the pet hates thread.

Absolute joke that players can get away with "reputation". If Mitrovic or one of our defenders did that to Kane or any Spurs player it would've been red, it's a joke.

That's a serious one by the looks of it, doubt we'll see him again for a while, Clark and the Capt for the foreseeable, not sure who plays LB though. Hopefully we don't stick Clark there, wasted in my view.

That's a serious one by the looks of it, doubt we'll see him again for a while, Clark and the Capt for the foreseeable, not sure who plays LB though. Hopefully we don't stick Clark there, wasted in my view.

Not sure if he can play there but if we do finally sign this Kenedy from Chelsea he may be put there.

I may be going against the tide here, and it's certainly not a good tackle but don't think it was that malicious, think it was more he's shit at tackling and went in way too heavy. Still very possibly a red but didn't look that terrible intent to me, he got the ball as well.

I may be going against the tide here, and it's certainly not a good tackle but don't think it was that malicious, think it was more he's s*** at tackling and went in way too heavy. Still very possibly a red but didn't look that terrible intent to me, he got the ball as well.

It was reckless and way to hard, stupid, did he do it on purpose, I don't know doesn't really matter, it was a red card. completely irrelevant that he got the ball in the end, when a players legs are between him and the ball and he takes them out to get the ball that's a bloody foul every day of the week.

Guest neesy111

I may be going against the tide here, and it's certainly not a good tackle but don't think it was that malicious, think it was more he's shit at tackling and went in way too heavy. Still very possibly a red but didn't look that terrible intent to me, he got the ball as well.

I thought it was an orange card.