Florian Lejeune (now playing for Rayo Vallecano)

sempuki

If we are being honest, only Clark and Lejuene are trustful, all others are gash.  I would rather play Dummett there.

Absolute nonsense.

Dummett is an excellent CB.

He really isn't. The great myth of Dummett being a superb CB based on less than a handful of appearances there.

It's also nonsense that Clark and Lejuene are "trustful" and Lascelles/Hanley aren't - what are you basing that on?

If we are being honest, only Clark and Lejuene are trustful, all others are gash.  I would rather play Dummett there.

Absolute nonsense.

Dummett is an excellent CB.

He really isn't. The great myth of Dummett being a superb CB based on less than a handful of appearances there.

It's also nonsense that Clark and Lejuene are "trustful" and Lascelles/Hanley aren't - what are you basing that on?

It's mainly about reading the game, positioning and ability to catch up opponent forwards.  Lascelles is physically up to it but his decision is not. Hanley even not mobile enough to do it. 

In fact I am shocked to see Lascelles is "trustful" in some people mind.  I like him and I love his attitude but he currently isn't up for it, especially when he is in such a poor run of form.  Tell me when was his last "great performance"?  You can give Hanley the benefit of the doubt but not Lascelles.  We won't concede the first goal if it isn't Lascelles.  Blatantly obvious.

I don't hate him, but I recognise his limitations. He gets turned, loses people far too quickly and is prone to people going past him with or without the ball very easily.

Are you basing this on the 6 month run in the team when he was superb or the 4 months when he played when needing surgery and being unable to train properly?

I don't hate him, but I recognise his limitations. He gets turned, loses people far too quickly and is prone to people going past him with or without the ball very easily.

Are you basing this on the 6 month run in the team when he was superb or the 4 months when he played when needing surgery and being unable to train properly?

I'm basing it on all of his performances for us since he joined.

I think the best you can say about Dummett at CB is that it hides his limitations better than LB. We haven't seen enough to conclude anything more than that.

Within 5 minutes of his first game at centre-back he was done in the air from a cross and we were losing the derby 1-0. :lol:

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/onesport/cps/800/mcs/media/images/70741000/jpg/_70741956_fletcher_getty.jpg

I think the best you can say about Dummett at CB is that it hides his limitations better than LB. We haven't seen enough to conclude anything more than that.

Within 5 minutes of his first game at centre-back he was done in the air from a cross and we were losing the derby 1-0. :lol:

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/onesport/cps/800/mcs/media/images/70741000/jpg/_70741956_fletcher_getty.jpg

To be fair that was his first PL start for the club full stop.