Florian Lejeune (now playing for Rayo Vallecano)

sempuki

Absolutely gutted about this. As soon as he went down I was thinking please don't be serious, would be so fucking typical us. He's looked great so far and started really well against Spurs as well. So damn disappointing...

About what? We know nothing official yet apart from something some bloke on a forum said

Absolutely gutted about this. As soon as he went down I was thinking please don't be serious, would be so f***ing typical us. He's looked great so far and started really well against Spurs as well. So damn disappointing...

About what? We know nothing official yet apart from something some bloke on a forum said

To be without him for at least a few weeks (if lucky). I doubt that he's gonna be back very soon, just can't see it. Also this is us, which means it could very well be much longer. Just my gut feeling.

Absolutely gutted about this. As soon as he went down I was thinking please don't be serious, would be so fucking typical us. He's looked great so far and started really well against Spurs as well. So damn disappointing...

There are pictures of him on crutches wearing a protective boot.

Absolutely gutted about this. As soon as he went down I was thinking please don't be serious, would be so f***ing typical us. He's looked great so far and started really well against Spurs as well. So damn disappointing...

To be without him for at least a few weeks (if lucky). I doubt that he's gonna be back very soon, just can't see it. Also this is us, which means it could very well be much longer. Just my gut feeling.

fair enough :lol:

That could mean anything though. Players go off the pitch on a stretcher in a neck brace then walk out of the stadium totally fine 20 minutes later

They do that as a precaution. Doesn't mean anything and the seriousness won't be known until the results of the scan are revealed.

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/magpies-duo-out-for-weeks

Newcastle United have confirmed that defenders Florian Lejeune and Paul Dummett will be out of action for a number of weeks.

Both players were forced off with injuries during the first half of Sunday’s Premier League defeat to Tottenham Hotspur at St. James’ Park.

Dummett limped off with a hamstring injury after just seven minutes, before Lejeune - making his Magpies debut - sustained ankle ligament damage during a tackle by Harry Kane.

Assessments by the club's medical staff are continuing in order to establish the full extent of their injuries but both players are expected to be out for weeks, rather than months.

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/magpies-duo-out-for-weeks

Newcastle United have confirmed that defenders Florian Lejeune and Paul Dummett will be out of action for a number of weeks.

Both players were forced off with injuries during the first half of Sunday’s Premier League defeat to Tottenham Hotspur at St. James’ Park.

Dummett limped off with a hamstring injury after just seven minutes, before Lejeune - making his Magpies debut - sustained ankle ligament damage during a tackle by Harry Kane.

Assessments by the club's medical staff are continuing in order to establish the full extent of their injuries but both players are expected to be out for weeks, rather than months.

Not too horrific then.