Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

Cost us the game, again. 

Such a shame Sir Ben Thatcher, a real player for real fans, doesn’t play anymore. Would be a treat for the eyes to see Sir Ben take care of this shitstain.

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Cost us the game, again. 

Such a shame Sir Ben Thatcher, a real player for real fans, doesn’t play anymore. Would be a treat for the eyes to see Sir Ben take care of this shitstain.

Bore off man

1 minute ago, dave s said:

i thought he stuck a few quality balls into the box. Wilson would have been on the end of one of them.. if he was ever fit 

Thought he had the right idea but overhit by a couple of yards usually. Not his fault, he's not a £60m player.

10 minutes ago, dave s said:

i thought he stuck a few quality balls into the box. Wilson would have been on the end of one of them.. if he was ever fit 

Agree. Isak or Wilson on the pitch today and he gets an assist. Considering how good Barnes is at shooting from the distance he got the ball in the beginning of the game he would maybe have had two assists if Barnes didn't fumble the first touch.

Thought that 50+ yard run he made at the end summed him up perfectly. Fantastic, incisive and then shat himself as he approached their area :lol: If only he had that little bit more in his mentality. Good contribution overall though.

2 hours ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Fuck me reading some of these comments you'd think he was up against NUFC era Danny Simpson instead of Gvardiol. I'd love to see some of you get a similar critique in your own workplaces like 🤦🏻‍♂️

You sir, have never done a shift at Sainsbury’s.