Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

Felt desperate to hear good news about young JaM, but as time has gone on it seems less important. He's on Rafa's list (fuck knows where) so all good, but he prefers to play right wing and he has had one season in the Championship. However good he is, however much potential he has, it would be odd if he set the Premier League on fire/didn't see his arse (a little) in his first season. Bring out the main course: we're starving!

I do actually think this one will go through, disregard that tweet, just part of the process at the moment. If they want 12 and we've bid 10 then we are almost there, we don't seem to do a lot of business on weekends so I expect some movement on Monday.

Guest chopey

Is wish we had the two Mike's from American Pickers doing our negotiations, it would be done in a crack and if things got a bit tricky just send in that bonny big boned lass with all the tattoo's, Mike's bent nosed brother could even transport them back to St James

Is wish we had the two Mike's from American Pickers doing our negotiations, it would be done in a crack and if things got a bit tricky just send in that bonny big boned lass with all the tattoo's, Mike's bent nosed brother could even transport them back to St James

One of the Mikes is called Frank though.

One of the Mikes is called Frank though.

:lol:

Update from Ryder coming up. I'm struggling with all the excitement.  :lol:

Mark Douglas just retweeted the link. It's just another non story.

That was it? Jesus.