Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

Someone on twitter was arguing with me that I don't support journalism by calling out how bad Chron's site is. And that nothing in the world is "free." I told him I subscribe to at least 3 paid media outlets, and have sold online adspace in the past. There is no excuse at all for the technical and aesthetic choices Chron's web team have made.

It looks like someone f***ed around with the css of the very first wordpress template.

:lol: yup

Someone on twitter was arguing with me that I don't support journalism by calling out how bad Chron's site is. And that nothing in the world is "free." I told him I subscribe to at least 3 paid media outlets, and have sold online adspace in the past. There is no excuse at all for the technical and aesthetic choices Chron's web team have made.

Was this on pay per view? Sounds like a classic for the ages.

:lol:

See you two snarky cats on twitter, show you how we "throw it down," in millennial speak.

That seems a really fair deal in today's market. If we don't manage to get this one over the line then we are truly fucked and Rafa should walk, assuming of course he wants the lad.

I've said on other threads but every transfer window for the last ten years is exactly the fucking same. Why did we ever think this would be any different. We always shop in the bargain basement and buy absolute shite because we can't compete with all but 2 other teams in the league for anything

This is all going to go tits up in typical NUFC style. I can't see anything but us scrapping about at the bottom of the league and that's just not Rafas style he will be off by September and that slimy cunt Pardew back in. I can feel it in my water

I've said on other threads but every transfer window for the last ten years is exactly the fucking same. Why did we ever think this would be any different. We always shop in the bargain basement and buy absolute shite because we can't compete with all but 2 other teams in the league for anything

This is all going to go tits up in typical NUFC style. I can't see anything but us scrapping about at the bottom of the league and that's just not Rafas style he will be off by September and that slimy cunt Pardew back in. I can feel it in my water

I'll literally paypal you a tenner if you start using paragraphs.

I've said on other threads but every transfer window for the last ten years is exactly the f***ing same. Why did we ever think this would be any different. We always shop in the bargain basement and buy absolute s**** because we can't compete with all but 2 other teams in the league for anything

This is all going to go tits up in typical NUFC style. I can't see anything but us scrapping about at the bottom of the league and that's just not Rafas style he will be off by September and that slimy c*** Pardew back in. I can feel it in my water

Are you...Alan Barnes?

I've said on other threads but every transfer window for the last ten years is exactly the f***ing same. Why did we ever think this would be any different. We always shop in the bargain basement and buy absolute s**** because we can't compete with all but 2 other teams in the league for anything

This is all going to go tits up in typical NUFC style. I can't see anything but us scrapping about at the bottom of the league and that's just not Rafas style he will be off by September and that slimy c*** Pardew back in. I can feel it in my water

Are you...Alan Barnes?

I hope not.