Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

Huddersfield are smashing their transfer records multiple times this window and we're playing a game of guess who on Twitter :lol: sick of this window already

Rafa must know we don't have a large budget so is looking at these lower cost players, but the way we conclude business is f***ing irritating. Thinking back to Lejeune, we knew he was signing 2 weeks or so before he was announced, what the f*** was that about? Argh. Just end this window already.

Considering £3.5m broke their record transfer with their first signing then what did you expect them to do? Would you have been happy then if we'd spent £40m on the players Huddersfield had? Mooy at a push but Huddersfield were always going to get him after last season, I doubt it. Harder to spend money when you want quality.

To be fair Ince and that striker would have been decent buys. Definitely give us more options in positions we need players for and the price they got them for was pretty fair in both cases.

I just think if I had offloaded that loafer for £30m Id be bursting to buy 3x £10m players when theres c£100m PA at stake. :dontknow:

Well we've bought a £9m and might be about to buy a £12m one, so not far off.

FWIW I know what you mean!

Amazing how we seemed to have learned nothing, a million short here a million short there. You have to pay more than you like sometimes, he's their player who they would rather not sell. And with this lad it's not like they're asking a ridiculous price, in fact it's rather low with the prices they are now.

I hate this club at times, why does it always pull me back in when walking away would stop a life time of heartache.

So are we expecting him to come in and play LW with Ritchie opposite side? Offering youthful unpredictability down one flank, offset by Ritchies graft and guile?

I wouldn't be opposed to having him and Aarons for LW and Ritchie + Atsu for RW like. Streets ahead of Gouff, Sammy, Obermong. Especially for a newly promoted team.