Jacob Murphy

Guest palnese

Hope he's good ?

When you are paying £12m in this day and age, hope has to be a big part of it. I'm glad it's Rafa taking the punt though, his judgement should be better than most.

I wouldn't doubt Rafa's judgement and certainly not his ability to manage or coach, but in fairness it was mostly his decision to go for Sels, Lazaar and Gamez.

Guest neesy111

Can't help but feel happy for Murphy. Imagine signing for your boyhood club for a manager like Rafa.  :smitten:

Wait, why does he support us?  :lol:

I'm sure his mother is from up here?

Hope he's good ?

When you are paying £12m in this day and age, hope has to be a big part of it. I'm glad it's Rafa taking the punt though, his judgement should be better than most.

I wouldn't doubt Rafa's judgement and certainly not his ability to manage or coach, but in fairness it was mostly his decision to go for Sels, Lazaar and Gamez.

Don't think anyone ever said his transfer record was perfect. He signed a few duffers for Liverpool, can recall him wanting to get rid of Alonso and sign Gareth Barry ffs. But anyway, back to Murphy, hope he's a big success, he's certainly bringing something to a position we were desperately short in.

Guest neesy111

Can't help but feel happy for Murphy. Imagine signing for your boyhood club for a manager like Rafa.  :smitten:

But what about Josh?

Home alone. :(

Seems a nice lad. :aww:

Well well ... hallelujah.

Good to see us try and sign some young English talent from the lower leagues at last.

The new head of recruitment did a lot of scouting for the under 21s right? Rafa may well be tapping into some of that knowledge.

Looks like these are the only English players we'll be able to afford if Rafa is trying to buy more of those.