Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Unless they’re promising him regular first team football, I’m sure Rafa will be able to convince him that playing for us is better than sitting on the PSG bench.

Doubt it.

Aye. :lol:

He's the perfect Ashley type signing, age and potential are right in the zone for him. He's already had a great experience joining us, will appreciate that it's great to be first choice at a club. He'll also know that Rafa is a great manager to develop under and that the move would help restart a career that was stalling a little on Chelsea's bench. If the price is 15 million then we absolutely have to be jumping on that now, getting an agreement in principle in place. I just have a bad feeling though that this one won't come off, because we'll mess something up on our end as per usual.

Really? It’s exactly the reason why he’s left Chelsea.

He went out on loan for game time, big difference if a top tier club come in throwing around equivalent wages compared to what we will offer.

He said in an interview last week that Rafa is the difference for him and that he'd be more than happy to sign a permanent deal with us, so assuming that's not all smoke, it's possible.

He's been at Chelsea on the bench. He goes to PSG/Bayern, he'll be on the bench.

He wants to play football, and he knows he can get that here.

Not saying it definite, but I think we have a solid enough chance of getting him (obviously if we pay the right money for the transfer and to him).

I’d be very surprised if he’s here next season. If we get sold and Rafa can sell a vision we just might keep him. He’s putting himself in the shop window and we’re just window shopping with Ashley in charge. Chelsea will want more than 15M.

He's currently at Chelsea, who didn't even want to let him leave at the start of the season. I think he definitely values playing first team football, or he'd still be at Chelsea.

Wasn´t that down to Conte wanted to make a statement over not being able to sign what he felt needed?

http://www.sportsworldcards.com/ekmps/shops/sportsworld/images/newcastle-united-claudio-cacapa-441-merlin-premier-league-2007-08-sticker-4446-p.jpg

WoW - What a player  :lol:

Forgot about him....which is a fairly easy thing to do imo.

Guest firetotheworks

Can't believe people are still falling for the 'he'll not want to sit on [insert_richer_more_successful_club]'s bench' thing with footballers. :lol:

I can't believe that people are still falling for anything where football and specifically Ashley and NUFC are concerned.