Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Was shite today.  Only thing he did in 90 minutes was setup the winning goal. 

One of the only two things required of today then - job done from our attacking winger.

Sign him up. Breath of fresh air and just has that extra bit of quality. Most of our squad would’ve had a dig imo but he knew the easy option was the best in that split second.

I absolutely love this guy man. Such a cool confident customer. Such a threat to produce something that wins you the game even when he isn't having the best of it.

We absolutely have to sign this guy permanently. Chelsea have tanked this season and will no doubt be looking to spend big. Get this guy from under their noses in the summer. They will never appreciate or use him at that club.

We should also be looking to try for Loftus-Cheek and Tammy Abraham permanently also.

He'll be the club record signing at around £17m in a few months.

Not really convinced they'll ask for that much you know. He was nowhere near their first team, and got sent home from that tour in asia because he did something naughty.

Think we're going to be able to nick him for around £10 - £12 million.

I should have added a smiley.

He just was not at it today.  Silly challenge.  Silly kick / head push.  Kept loseing the ball.  Then one moment of quality. 

Where he won the ball?

The Composure to set up Ayoze was lovely,  this kid has contributed a lot in getting us out of trouble for the time being.

Totally. He had a poor game today but I'm not sure any other of our midfielders would have composed themselves enough to lay that off for the goal. He's played a huge part in our better form of late and hope he becomes permanent.

I should have added a smiley.

He just was not at it today.  Silly challenge.  Silly kick / head push.  Kept loseing the ball.  Then one moment of quality. 

Where he won the ball?

He did and I don’t think there was malice in it but it was not a nice challenge.  If we lost a player due to a challenge like that we’d not be happy.  I liked the fact he was apologizing to the player though.