Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Posted this in the match thread, so putting in again here.

I've gone from loving Kenedy to despising him a bit now. Clearly has no respect for Rafa or his team mates trying to win the game on his own and cocking it up each time. Proper gone from hero to zero. Has the skills, but applying it so badly.

Guest Howaythetoon

I rate him, there is a good player in there somewhere, but he’s having a mare of a season and if we sent him back to Chelsea tomorrow, we wouldn’t be any worse off.

I rate him, there is a good player in there somewhere, but he’s having a mare of a season and if we sent him back to Chelsea tomorrow, we wouldn’t be any worse off.

A player who's gone not only backwards but reversed off a cliff.

One of a few who have gone backwards / not improved one iota under Rafas tutelage.

One of a few who have gone backwards / not improved one iota under Rafas tutelage.

Didn't know you gave Kenedy lessons tbh.

Someone will post soon who thinks thats funny.

What's funny?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Not a lot of improvement because they cost fuck all and are playing at a level which they shouldn't play at, which obviously affects confidence and makes them even worse. You get what you pay for..

Someone will then ask you who you think our next manager should be.

We all know the answer is Sounness, fat Sam or pardew though.

No. Just read Ikon’s post. Or figure it out for yourself. Like actually watch how poor most of the players are and how wr have to set up cautiously/negatively most weeks. Just to try and mask the Grand Canyon sized deficiencies in our squad.

Not really a conducive environment for attacking players to shine and improve.