Kenedy

Scottish Mag

I guess if you never make any signings you can never make a mistake. Quite clever really.

In the summer had fans had a vote on making any signing from a list of him, Dubravka (permanent), Fernandez, Schär, Ki, Muto and Rondon (loan) he'd have probably been top.

Six months later he'd probably be at the other end  :)

I hope he’s fit for the weekend. He can hit levels Atsu and Murphy can’t and if we’ve got any chance of staying up it’ll be by getting him and Perez to play to there potential.

Can.....but doesn't

Was important in the games we’ve won this season. His alternatives are always shite or average. We need to somehow get him playing.

I still think he's a good player and I'm of the opinion the fact we didn't sign him permanently and seemingly wouldn't is responsible for this downturn in form

It's more probable that he's crying like a baby because Chelsea didn't want him (especially, in his mind, most probably, after his 'amazing' performances last season) and that he has to stay at Mike Ashley's NUFC for a year longer; let alone sign permanently.

That or he simply wasn't that good anyway (Or a combination of both).

Save the lame excuses for HBA.

Guest NobbyOhNobby

I still think he's a good player and I'm of the opinion the fact we didn't sign him permanently and seemingly wouldn't is responsible for this downturn in form

Hmmm, based on his career to date, I think we're seeing the real Kenedy this season

I hope he’s fit for the weekend. He can hit levels Atsu and Murphy can’t and if we’ve got any chance of staying up it’ll be by getting him and Perez to play to there potential.

Can.....but doesn't

He was probably the difference between staying up and going down last season. Always a chance he could do it again unless he's totally gone mentally.

Hmmm, based on his career to date, I think we're seeing the real Kenedy this season

Obvious but we really need him to start hitting form, Diame and Kenedy were integral as to why we are still in this division, and Rafa, we need them both on it soon or we are down for me.

He could be the key in truth, heaven help us.

It’s no coincidence for me that without him in the team and starting with 11 players rather than 10 made a big difference on Saturday.  If he gets anything more than 10 minute cameos until he starts getting some form back I’ll be pissed off.

He did well for us last season but even at his best it was moments of genius sounded by average play.  When you get those moments the average play gets forgotten and presume that he just needs to find consistency to be an all round player. I’m now doubting he ever will be a top player.