Kenedy

Scottish Mag

Very much a utility player as can pretty much play anywhere down either flank or even up front. Best position is on the wing though. Is a solid capable player, but had a bit of a 'mare with injuries when on loan at Watford last year. Will be interested to see where Rafa sees him and how close he gets to the starting XI. 

Presumably no obligation to buy? He'll probably be out on loan for most of his career.

Well that's down to him/the level his undoubted potential can take him to, I guess. I've been reading about his move to Chelsea and seems he was seen as one of the best young players in Brazil. Here's hoping...

Remember him scoring a tap in for Chelsea a few year ago and there was a bit of hype, but then nowt. Didn't even realise he was at Watford last year where he managed 15 minutes of Football.

Hopefully turns out to be an astute loan signing who does his bit.

Also hope he has a bit of flair, being Brazilian and all.

So did anyone see the thread about Kenedy the footballer joining NUFC on loan from Chelsea, and think about Kenedy the footballer joining NUFC on loan from Chelsea and not a completely different Kenedy? Or was it just me?

Will always have a place in my heart after I had a ridiculous bet on Chelsea to beat Norwich a few years back, and he proceeded to score after 30 seconds or something to calm my nerves.

In all seriousness, he's always looked canny.

So did anyone see the thread about Kenedy the footballer joining NUFC on loan from Chelsea, and think about Kenedy the footballer joining NUFC on loan from Chelsea and not a completely different Kenedy? Or was it just me?

:thup: [emoji38]

I thought of this guyded7d68689e8673d1351a97588a356d9.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Genuinely  had no idea he was Brazilian ? Could  of sworn he was playing for the England  U21 squad lol anyways will Deffo bwith happy  with  him tbh 1st signing  of the season i actually  heard of (besides Atsu)