Joselu (now playing for Al Gharafa)

Dave

Easily the worst striker we've had in recent memory. Hope he never plays for us again

Riviere and Luuk de Jong were worse.

But aye, fucking terrible in front of goal. That's what you get for £5m these days.

Guest Howaythetoon

How this pile of shit starts for us is ridiculous. Poor Mitro watching this dummy get games while he doesn’t. Worst CF I’ve ever seen for us!

Just can’t fathom what Mitro did to be considered worse than him by Rafa. Would accept a cheese sandwich in a swap deal for him and I don’t really like cheese very much.

"Trust"

Though that trust is massively misplaced and was tonight.

When you buy shit you get fucking shit but the biggest disgrace going is the fucking amount of game time and first choice selection he gets fuck off you utter useless Spanish cunt

Just can’t fathom what Mitro did to be considered worse than him by Rafa. Would accept a cheese sandwich in a swap deal for him and I don’t really like cheese very much.

He's a good boy in training or something. Just complete shit when it actually matters unfortunately.

Guest firetotheworks

I've defended him to the hilt as being not good enough, but putting the effort in. That penalty was unacceptable in terms of effort. Fucking unforgivable.

How this pile of s*** starts for us is ridiculous. Poor Mitro watching this dummy get games while he doesn’t. Worst CF I’ve ever seen for us!

Definitely up there. I can't think of any qualities he has a striker. Slow, weak, poor in the air, scuffs every shot and a touch that makes Shola look like Ronaldinho.

Fuck him

Not his fault he is leading the line for us, when he barely looks good enough to play for our stiffs. But the fact a well paid pro footballer can’t seem to hit a ball properly and shits himself whenever he gets near the goal, is just unforgivable.

Should not play for us unless it’s as a last resort. He is fucking brutal.