Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

Finally a goal he didn't miss-hit  [emoji38]

Was actually a decent strike tbf.

His goal Vs Leicester wasn't a miss hit.

Yeah that wasn't a miss hit tbf, but it wasn't a clean strike.

Still did well when he came on. Might be that he's a better sub to come on after 60 mins then to start.

Guest neesy111

The Leicester goal was very cleanly hit though. People were just irritated he lashed it rather than put it in the corner.

Same people probably complained when Diame did that Vs west ham saying he almost missed it.

Bit harsh to judge him on last night.  What sort of service did he have?  Long balls, with nobody else within 20 yards of him.  He tried to be a bit more physical and got back to help out defensively a few times. 

Apart from maybe Manquillo and Atsu.  I thought most of the players were decent enough, all things considered.

I dont like how everything he does looks lazy and lethargic. One on the halfway line yesterday where if he challenges properly in the 50-50 he wins the ball, but instead he sticks a lazy leg at it and it goes flying. Doesn't look like he tries enough to me.

I think he tries his hardest he's just not good enough  :dontknow:

Like most of our players

:dontknow: Maybe, but to me a lot of what he does has no effort behind it and lacks energy. Maybe he's doing so much running all his energy has gone, but it never seems that way. Maybe he's just generally not fit. Either way, I think if he had more energy about him and committed to things more he'd be a better player.

Guest firetotheworks

.com described him as abysmal

Essentially, one or two blokes that run a website thought he was abysmal. I don't think any of our players were abysmal tbh.

What was he going to do when we spent 80% of the game in our own half? We need to spend £20m on a striker if we are going to expect more. Even that would probably only get you Troy Deeney if you are talking about English strikers.

Guest Howaythetoon

I thought he was awful personally. He did try and put himself about but some of his headers that he won were directed nowhere near a Toon player, when he did control it and hold it up he made many a sloppy pass one which lead to them breaking away and almost scoring and he looks like he has concrete boots on. Just a ducking abysmal player all-round. Not his fault, however, you gets what you pays for.