Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

He's just awful, was the last player I wanted taking that penalty, would have genuinely preferred Dummett or Darlow!

And that second chance, as soon as he received it I knew he wouldn't score, didn't even hit the target. He's up there with Riviere, De Jong, Andersson as the worst I've ever seen at this club.

Hopefully Slimani gets fit and this absolute liability in front of goal will be well and truly down the pecking order.

Have to say also that Rafa is culpable on this one, shown far too much faith and given him too many opportunities.

You pay peanuts, you get monkeys - Joselu is as good as you'd expect for the money we paid for him, and therein lies the problem of Fat Mike's philosophy.

No f***ing come back for him here imo.

Main point is he is doing his best. Its just f***ing woefully short of what is needed.

He shouldn’t have been bought in the first place if you buy shit you get shit and the fact he has played so much is fucking criminal. Mitrovic is not brilliant by any means but he is and always will be fucking a better option than this fucking clown

Guest reefatoon

He is literally the shittest cunt I have seen in a fucking age. Absolutely fucking useless, pointless and a complete waste of a shirt. Hurry the fuck up and get injured you cunt.

Main point is he is doing his best. Its just f***ing woefully short of what is needed.

He shouldn’t have been bought in the first place if you buy s*** you get s*** and the fact he has played so much is f***ing criminal. Mitrovic is not brilliant by any means but he is and always will be f***ing a better option than this f***ing clown

Blame Ashley for that

He shouldn’t have been bought in the first place if you buy s*** you get s*** and the fact he has played so much is f***ing criminal. Mitrovic is not brilliant by any means but he is and always will be f***ing a better option than this f***ing clown

Blame Ashley for that

Ashley is a cunt but he doesn’t play him every week or refuse to play Mitrovic when he is clearly a far better player. I’ve said it all season if you buy shit you get shit. The amount of game time this cunt has had is criminal.