Joselu (now playing for Real Madrid)

Dave

I actually thought he was still poor - he was more mobile but he was still very much lacking the aggro factor.  I thought after he had that goal on a plate for him it would give him the confidence boost to turn on beast mode and play his massive socks off but instead he was just over-eagerly chasing lost causes and jumping beyond the man with the ball.

Joselu if you're reading this mate I need you to be more Alan Shearer and less Alan Carr

For his goal, he had to make sure his effort didn't hit the two Leicester players on the line plus the one NUFC player standing in front of him. It wasn't a straight forward finish.

Yeah it was a decent finish but if he'd have missed that it would've been the end!  He won't get too many easier chances and you would expect every striker to bury those, he had plenty of time to see it coming and finished it nicely.  But then for the rest of the match he was more Wayne Sleep than Wayne Rooney

I actually thought he was still poor - he was more mobile but he was still very much lacking the aggro factor.  I thought after he had that goal on a plate for him it would give him the confidence boost to turn on beast mode and play his massive socks off but instead he was just over-eagerly chasing lost causes and jumping beyond the man with the ball.

Joselu if you're reading this mate I need you to be more Alan Shearer and less Alan Carr

For his goal, he had to make sure his effort didn't hit the two Leicester players on the line plus the one NUFC player standing in front of him. It wasn't a straight forward finish.

Yeah it was a decent finish but if he'd have missed that it would've been the end!  He won't get too many easier chances and you would expect every striker to bury those, he had plenty of time to see it coming and finished it nicely.  But then for the rest of the match he was more Wayne Sleep than Wayne Rooney

You could say just the same about Mitro tbh, that was the story for the last couple of seasons when he started. Mitro just hasn't been given as many opportunities by Rafa, for what reason we still don't really know.

• 3 weeks later...

I hate everything about his entire existence. If there was any justice he'd be the first out the door, not Mitrovic.

It's been absolutely done to death but surely Mitrovic offers more than this fucking chump. I understand that Rafa has his systems but fuck me, it's hardley working with this cunt like. He's never even showed a glimmer of class really, it's abundantly clear he's fucking shite and has been for pretty much all of his career.

I've frequently defended him as to me he always gives his best but that was an awful showing today. Didn't win much in the air, constantly gave it away and aside from one decent shot didn't threaten at all.

Binning Mitro for this goon is a mistake. End of.

Although we went down with Mitro and then we had Townsend, Sissoko and Wijnaldum in the squad as well. Just for some perspective.

Mitro has never been this bad.

I'd play Mitro ahead of him anyway, just think he's more up for it, even if he misses a few.

Binning Mitro for this goon is a mistake. End of.

Although we went down with Mitro and then we had Townsend, Sissoko and Wijnaldum in the squad as well. Just for some perspective.

Mitro has never been this bad.

I'd play Mitro ahead of him anyway, just think he's more up for it, even if he misses a few.

I'm not saying Mitro doesn't have his flaws, but surely you need as many options up front as possible?

I could understand if Joselu had played a decent enough season but he's shit.