Newcastle United 2 - 3 Nottingham Forest (AET) - 23/08/17 (post-match from p20)

Disco

He might be making a point, to bad our owner couldn't care less about tonight or any point being made by rafa.

Not matter how much I love Rafa, you dont make a point by sacrificing the cup.

The fact the likes of Saivet, Hanley, Lazaar and Darlow are in the squad could be a bit of a ploy by Rafa to kick start some transfer activity. I'm only following updates through this, but if the players for sale aren't having a good game they won't attract many buyers. The feel good factor from last year is slowly evaporating and it seems to be the same mistakes that the club makes year on year.

He signed two of those players

Hanley did a job last year tbf, Lazaar not so much.

The fact the likes of Saivet, Hanley, Lazaar and Darlow are in the squad could be a bit of a ploy by Rafa to kick start some transfer activity. I'm only following updates through this, but if the players for sale aren't having a good game they won't attract many buyers. The feel good factor from last year is slowly evaporating and it seems to be the same mistakes that the club makes year on year.

For the championship, under the impression he would recruit premiership players this summer.

Hanley did a job last year tbf, Lazaar not so much.

Did he fuck he was shite

That is true. He signed them for the Championship and we achieved the aim of promotion. Would they start in the Premier League? It's debatable. On the limited evidence tonight against a weakened Forest side it sounds awful. I would be surprised if Lazaar was even involved in training this week given he was in Italy with his agents.

Is Sterry highly rated?

Decent enough, good attitude (his Dad is Academy Coach Lee Sterry often seen at Gosforth Middle School running his own business too).

Lose this, then thats two games that we won last season gone the other way around. I know we've got different sides compared to last season's winning team but its so bad that we've lost momentum and confidence so quickly.

Lose tonight and to West Ham on Saturday, and the knives will be out. Media will go after Rafa instead of the owner. Huge problems at this football club - owner deliberately trolling us supporters for the nth time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk