Newcastle United 3 - 0 West Ham United - 26/08/17 (post match reaction from p22)

Greg

Joselu looks like he's actually played football before, which is a nice change of pace.

He's more of an all around striker, which we haven't had for ages really, and it will benefit the attacking midfielders a lot.

Gayle is definitely going to find it hard to get back in.

If we start knocking the goals in I might agree but as of now Gayle is still our best goal threat

Perez is a bit of a worry, like.  Seems to have lost his touch a bit.

Yes but he is able to find some space to do something which he hasn't have when pairing with Gayle.  Just hope he can make sth happen.

What happened on that off the ball incident with Ritchie/Chicarito? My stream has cut out.

Not watching so no idea but my bets on Little Pea being a whiney little c***.

Went in late on Ritchie in from of the 4th official

Joselu looks like he's actually played football before, which is a nice change of pace.

He's more of an all around striker, which we haven't had for ages really, and it will benefit the attacking midfielders a lot.

Gayle is definitely going to find it hard to get back in.

If we start knocking the goals in I might agree but as of now Gayle is still our best goal threat

Ideally we'd have a quality number 10 that allows Gayle to just do what he does up the pitch, but because we don't a striker with a bit more about him will aid our play in this division.

A quality number 10 was so important for us this season, and more importantly for Gayle, but Rafa has been let down big time there.

Perez is a bit of a worry, like.  Seems to have lost his touch a bit.

Think Joselu's game will benefit him more, but we really need him to step up for us. Could be massive for us this season.