Newcastle United 3 - 0 West Ham United - 26/08/17 (post match reaction from p22)

Greg

Any reason why the referee gave West Ham a FK after the clash of heads in our half even though play had continued for about 20 seconds after without him even blowing or signalling for a FK?! :lol:

Buzzing with the win though, haven't celebrated a goal like I did for Joselu's for a long time.

Guest chopey

Just back from the match, fantastic performance today Ritchie just shaved man of the match for me, West Ham are terrible apart from the old bloke at right back who is a touch of class, if Southgate picks Hart for the next England game then I demand a Beefeater pokes his eyes out, I don't think we need much to make us a top ten team just a few £20 million players should be enough.

Any reason why the referee gave West Ham a FK after the clash of heads in our half even though play had continued for about 20 seconds after without him even blowing or signalling for a FK?! :lol:

Buzzing with the win though, haven't celebrated a goal like I did for Joselu's for a long time.

Same reason he didn't give Hernandez a second yellow.

Glorious win that. Can't fault anyone for effort and Ritchie and Merino were superb. Hayden covered loads of ground too, love his runs into the box.  Even Joe Hart trying to referee the game again didn't spoil the result.

Andy Cole was terrible at the golf game they had at half time

Guest firetotheworks

I spoke to a couple of West Ham fans who were sick of their lives on the Metro. A couple of things that I remember -

Them saying 'it comes to something when our fans are singing for Sam Allardyce' followed by a few audible winces on the Metro. :lol:

Of all our players, the one that impressed them the most was Atsu, not Merino or Ritchie.

They think Bilic will probably get the next home match against Huddersfield to turn it around or he'll be gone.

few complaints. we were really good and worked hard. joselu hardly lost an aerial challenge.

thought elliot was poor, and manquilo often caught out of position.

bizarre refereeing decision after that clash of heads mind. what the fuck was going on there?

what did hernandez get booked for?

Guest Howaythetoon

What a difference a win and a decent performance can do for the mood. Sounds like we played really well and it was vital we won today like! NOW SIGN SOME FUCKING PLAYERS MIKE!