Newcastle United 3 - 0 West Ham United - 26/08/17 (post match reaction from p22)

Greg

Anyone have a link to the Tommy Downs video? :lol:

Check the match thread. Sometime before the time I posted this:

More signs and symptoms have been confirmed for this distressing condition (distressing to everyone else that is, sufferers are oblivious; they have no insight into their plight).

Tom Down's Syndrome:

Toonaphobia

Allergic to smell of petrol

Unquenchable thirst for Fosters lager

Homoerotic fantasies about Dicks (Julian, as well)

Microphallically Challenged, i.e. hung like a whippet.

Penchant for 1970s-stylee sitcoms and stand-up comedians, typically Till Death Do Us Part and Jim Davidson.

Owns and likely mistreats a bull terrier, possibly involving bestiality due to sexual inadequacies (see Microphallic criterion).

Common-law wife likely to resemble Waynetta Slob (won't be married due to lengthy narrative covering many perceived injustices around benefits and likely to feature asylum seekers.)

Lives on pies and chips (conceals deep shame about dislike of jellied eels).

Refusal of foreign muck food (like his wife's pizza, which she binge eats to compensate for lack of home-reared sausage).

Geographically confused - persistently claims badlands of Brentwood's social housing is actually in the heart of the Eastend of Laaaaan-din.

Tic disorder causing exuberant clapping on aeroplane landings.

Two common forms of facial abnormality:  1) resembling an inbred Royal with learning disabilities; 2) a female sexual organ, a complete one.

Pathological dependence on advice from mythical caring grandfather - all TDS suffers have unfortunately evidently never been loved.

Unnatural attachment to child's bubble blowing paraphernalia: unexplained, and unexplainable.

If you have reason to believe you are in the proximity of a TDS sufferer, please administer short sharp shock via forehead or fist; it can be therapeutic, at least it can be for the rest of society.

Ever since I can remember, I've always had a thing about watching players during goal celebrations. Those in the huddle, those outside of the huddle, etc. I'm I'm not the only one.

Anyways, nobody can tell me those players aren't all together and a team. Particularly the Joselu celebration.

Joselu looked especially happy/relieved. You can tell he wants to get going, put a proper shift in yesterday as they all did.

Ever since I can remember, I've always had a thing about watching players during goal celebrations. Those in the huddle, those outside of the huddle, etc. I'm I'm not the only one.

Anyways, nobody can tell me those players aren't all together and a team. Particularly the Joselu celebration.

Joselu looked especially happy/relieved. You can tell he wants to get going, put a proper shift in yesterday as they all did.

Been mentioned that Joselu's dad must have passed away recently so he looked especially emotional yesterday.

Guest chopey

I thought Hart put in one of the worst goalkeeping performances I've seen at St James yesterday but after watching MOTD it turns out he's great and England's number one.

Guest firetotheworks

I was expecting him to be a mess, but aside from that slight mis-control, did he do anything else wrong?

I thought Hart put in one of the worst goalkeeping performances I've seen at St James yesterday but after watching MOTD it turns out he's great and England's number one.

That's got to be one of the most exaggerated comments I've read on NO and that's saying something. He possibly wasn't even the worst GK on the pitch that day :lol:

That's got to be one of the most exaggerated comments I've read on NO and that's saying something. He possibly wasn't even the worst GK on the pitch that day :lol:

He was like. He goes down far too early for the third, and He gave Atsu the easiest choice ever for the opening, never should have gone out to him.

There was a close up on Elliot and you could actually see his spare tyre.  Seriously not good enough for a supposed professional footballer, just Sunday league stature

There was a close up on Elliot and you could actually see his spare tyre.  Seriously not good enough for a supposed professional footballer, just Sunday league stature

I was right behind that shot he spilled at the beginning of the 2nd half. Straight at him.and he pushed it out right into the middle of the goal, terrible keeping......although to be fair his recovery/2nd save was good.

Former England defender Martin Keown on Match of the Day 2 Extra:

"It's gone from bad to worse. I know Bilic was talking about the positives after the Southampton game but **losing against Newcastle, another team in big trouble themselves** there are a lot of question marks."

"It's gone from bad to worse. I know Bilic was talking about the positives after the Southampton game but **losing against Newcastle, another team in big trouble themselves** there are a lot of question marks."

They've lost away at Man United, Southampton and here. They are hardly shocking results for a team that probably expects to be in the 10-14th bracket.

The blame for their start lies more with the fact their stupid stadium takes weeks and weeks to change from athletics to football so they've had to play their first 3 games away from home.

They've lost away at Man United, Southampton and here. They are hardly shocking results for a team that probably expects to be in the 10-14th bracket.

The blame for their start lies more with the fact their stupid stadium takes weeks and weeks to change from athletics to football so they've had to play their first 3 games away from home.

Dunno, think they've only won 5 out of the last 24. That's quite a run of bad form like.

Personally couldn't care if he had a midriff like Peter Kay, if he could kick the ball a bit more accurately.

Personally couldn't care if he had a midriff like Peter Kay, if he could kick the ball a bit more accurately.

Totally agree. His kicking was fucking awful yesterday. Tim Krul standards.