Matt Targett

James

Embarrassing lack of ambition and foresight has led us to signings like this on deadline day.

Sure he'll be fine, but it's pathetic we're loaning Southampton's reserves at the last minute after fucking about all summer.

:thup:

Makes you wonder if Rafa would have been happy with Dummett as our starting LB but his injury being pretty bad has made him reconsider? Probably just the people above him being utter idiots as per, mind.

Another one seemingly under the radar

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Under the radar only in the sense that we probably just decided to go for him this morning.

Yeah, seems rushed but I get the feeling the club might hit the bullseye with him.

Another one seemingly under the radar

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Under the radar only in the sense that we probably just decided to go for him this morning.

Yeah, seems rushed but I get the feeling the club might hit the bullseye with him.

Assuming there's an option to buy.

If it's simply a loan then it won't matter whether we hit the bulls eye or not, he'll be gone in 10 months.

Wonder which leftbacks "we couldn't afford" before we have moved onto this one on the list.

Same thought. Rafa and his crew are too meticulous not to have had a large number of options, can't see this guy as having been high on that list but hey-ho we are where we are.