Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Surely buying someone who can pass to Lacazette instead of buying a near replica of him would be a better idea?

Arsenal man. Absolutely insane how far they've regressed in the last two years.

Guest firetotheworks

:thup:

They've gone from being a team that for years desperately needed a Kante type player to turn them into title contenders, to being genuinely average in almost every position.

Guess this sort of covers the passing to them angle actually. Still though.

:thup:

They've gone from being a team that for years desperately needed a Kante type player to turn them into title contenders, to being genuinely average in almost every position.

Need a new keeper, 2 or 3 new defenders, STILL NEED a proper DM and now Ozil and Sanchez need replacing. Mental. Great project for someone if Wenger does one at the end of the season like.

Very smart move by Arsenal IMO. Love Mkhitaryan. Think he's another example of Mourinho making a mess of a quality attacking midfielder.

Regarding Aubameyang, thimk he would be really useful for Arsenal in actuality. Lacazette tends to show for the ball a lot and not look to exploit space in behind as much, so they really could do with someone that stretches teams in that sense.

Funny how Arsenal have gone from pure technical players to what they are now.

It's the most un-Wenger team I have seen it has more in common with Mourinho than it does Wenger.

Outside of Ozil there's a severe lack of class on the ball in that team.

Aubameyang's just what Arsenal need, an enormously talented, self-obsessed sulky twat who'll down tools when he doesn't get the move he wants in two years time. Perfect replacement for Sanchez.

:lol: :thup:

Would love for Aubameyang to leave Dortmund though. Step up, Big Isak.

Guest firetotheworks

Cazorla's still a fantastic player, I'm sure he's due back soon.

He's done, he's been out for like two years and played like 23 games since 2015. He was fantastic though and it's sad what happened to him.

He's literally due back now, so as always we'll see.

I dunno where you read that but i can't find anything tbh.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/nov/29/santi-cazorla-arsenal-return-ninth-operation-injury-achilles

This is from November, says he abandons any hope of playing in January and hasn't played since October 2016. It's really unlikely he ever plays again considering he's had 9 fucking operations, to the point i doubt even Arsenal fans count on him anymore.

Aubameyang's just what Arsenal need, an enormously talented, self-obsessed sulky twat who'll down tools when he doesn't get the move he wants in two years time. Perfect replacement for Sanchez.

:lol: :thup:

Would love for Aubameyang to leave Dortmund though. Step up, Big Isak.

Pulisic-Isak-Sancho :fwap:

I find buying Walcott for £20m a strange move TBH.

We're absolutely desperate for a left back and two of our better players this season have been Lookman and Vlasic in their occasional appearances.

So of course we're signing another attacking midfielder the wrong side of 27, leaving the two young lads in the stands and not even getting linked with any left backs.

Our transfers are a joke.

Guest firetotheworks

Yeah, that reminds me of our Duff signing in a way. Still £20m for Walcott is nothing these days, he's still a good player even if he hasn't reached another level.