Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest firetotheworks

I'm sure the signing on fee will comfort Sanchez when he's with Mourinho, daydreaming about his previous life as a footballer under Guardiola and Wenger.

Guest firetotheworks

I get the feeling KI doesn't particularly like Mourinho.

[emoji38] Is there anyone left that isn't unbelievably bored with his shit?

Rafa was after him for a while.

Is he really worth all the hype? He was decent last season, this season I don’t think he’s done much of note. He’s fairly old as well and isn’t going to improve. Without a doubt he’s better than most of our midfielders, however he’s not what we would hope for long term.

Hazard, Sanchez and Moratta going forward with Kante holding would be scary as f*** imho.

Hazard away in the summer? Real Madrid could do with some changes and have been linked enough times with him!

West Brom signing Cairney would be pretty damn depressing, like; not that I even want him here that much. The very fact we couldn't sign him, but West Brom - whose present situation is worse than our's - could... urgh, grim. And that's without even considering the snake seller.

As for them getting Gayle, they're having a laugh. Rafa won't sanction the sale of any players without us having a replacement ready, pen-in-hand. But the board won't submit any bids. It's a stalemate as far as we're concerned.

I think Guardiola will make a move for Salah, in the Summer. Adds to his plethora of attacking options, but it's a Guardiola thing to do ie. armed with an open cheque book, kill off any momentum being built by an emerging rival.

How often has he done that in the past?

Don't mention Gotze as he wanted Neymar but was overruled by the Bayern board.

We'd need a guarantee that every penny of his fee would be spent on players or there's no point. Infact we should have his replacement agreed before letting him go.

The concept of which is a total non-starter and therefore he won't be going anywhere.

West Brom signing Cairney would be pretty damn depressing, like; not that I even want him here that much. The very fact we couldn't sign him, but West Brom - whose present situation is worse than our's - could... urgh, grim. And that's without even considering the snake seller.

As for them getting Gayle, they're having a laugh. Rafa won't sanction the sale of any players without us having a replacement ready, pen-in-hand. But the board won't submit any bids. It's a stalemate as far as we're concerned.

One of my favourite Stifler-isms that :aww:

We'd need a guarantee that every penny of his fee would be spent on players or there's no point. Infact we should have his replacement agreed before letting him go.

The concept of which is a total non-starter and therefore he won't be going anywhere.

Aye, if we're part of a transfer chain then that chain ain't moving.