Other clubs' transfers

Greg

I still really like Walcott. Agree with KI that it's a good signing for that amount of Money really. Essentially replaced Barkley with him.

If he is just going to be shunted out wide though it won't be great. They'll need to give him the freedom to drift inside and be a goal threat through the middle, as he is a fantastic finisher.

Maybe Sam even pairs him with Tosun upfront. That would be interesting.

Cazorla's still a fantastic player, I'm sure he's due back soon.

He's done, he's been out for like two years and played like 23 games since 2015. He was fantastic though and it's sad what happened to him.

He's literally due back now, so as always we'll see.

Did he not have an operation to place a piece of tissue from his arm into his leg, as his injury is that bad?. Like Mole said, I think I read he's either done or 1 injury away from calling it a day. Could be totally wrong like.

Guest firetotheworks

Ozil, Sanchez, Wilshere, and Walcott are probably worth around £200m, like. Whatever they bring in for that lot will be far less than they could have got.

33 year old Ronaldo wants to leave Real Madrid because they won't offer him an extension on a contract that runs out in 2021....................what a cunt

33 year old Ronaldo wants to leave Real Madrid because they won't offer him an extension on a contract that runs out in 2021....................what a cunt

In fairness to the fella, he's in absolutely ridiculous nick and will probably play into his forties so he probably feels he can still do a job for them through to 2021. He's asking them to buy into that I suspect.

He's one of the best players ever so it's hardly unreasonable to have big demands.

In fairness to the fella, he's in absolutely ridiculous nick and will probably play into his forties so he probably feels he can still do a job for them through to 2021. He's asking them to buy into that I suspect.

He's one of the best players ever so it's hardly unreasonable to have big demands.

Still scoring in Europe but he's been very poor in the league, not the player he was.

I still really like Walcott. Agree with KI that it's a good signing for that amount of Money really. Essentially replaced Barkley with him.

If he is just going to be shunted out wide though it won't be great. They'll need to give him the freedom to drift inside and be a goal threat through the middle, as he is a fantastic finisher.

Maybe Sam even pairs him with Tosun upfront. That would be interesting.

As if youd want Walcott anywhere near the centre of the pitch, hes only good for doing the job Rachel did when they told her to go long

Him earning less than half what Messi does if the leaks are to be believed will be the main driver.